Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who...Me?


Two of the lovely ladies of the fashion blog-o-sphere have tagged me with the magnanimus Premio Award. My lover-lees, Sharon Rose, of the wonderful Vintage, Fashion, & Me and the epitome of elegance herself, Lady Melbourne have both counted my little fashion corner worthy of this honor.

To this, I say, thanks so, so, so, very much.

Problem? Everyone that I want to tag has been tagged already. But I decided to list my favorites anyway, because these bloggers have been such an inspiration to me as a fledgling fashion writer, including the two lovelies that tagged me. Since I've been blogging, I've discovered a wonderful community of very talented and fashionable young ladies, and gentlemen (thanks Imelda Matt and the Sartorialist), for whom I have great respect.

My favorites, many who've already received and deservedly so are:

The urber elegant Lady Melbourne
The fashion herstorian, Danz, of Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion
The Lovely Laurel of It's Her Factory
The newsworthy Imelda
The Magnificently Mod Cammila of Dressed up like a Lady
The Extremely Cute Francis Girard of Mud on My Teadress
The Bargainess, Psyche, of Economy of Style

11 comments:

Honeymoon said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion weeks and many more...!

Imelda Matt said...

Now that's an invitation that you can't refuse...I hope she's paying...lol

Thanks for the tag and your kind wordsxxx

Cheryl Lynn said...

Imelda Matt: You and me both.
Your welcome for the tag.

Have a great one!

Francis Girard said...

I see my name, I see my name.... how exciting. A big thank you hug xoxoxoxo

Laurel said...

BABE! Thank you for the wonderful award, I can't believe how many of these wonderful babies I've received from you guys! You're awesome, Miss C!

Can you believe all of this total chaos from the contest! I'm still absolutely ecstatic about it. Thank you again for being so strong and supportive for my butt, whether it be in this contest or for me on my blog - you really are such a wonderful person and friend!

Love you, miss ma'am!

xoxoxo

Cheryl Lynn said...

Francis Girard: Your so welcome and a hug right back at ya!

Laurel: You are such a sweetie pie, my lover-lee. I can't wait til we meet face to face.

So much love to you.

Psyche said...

Thanks for the tag! I appreciate it.

Cheryl Lynn said...

Psyche: You're welcome, sweetie pie.

atelier said...

congratulations for the tag

Cammila said...

You're so awesome and sweet, you're going to give me a big head! You should have seen me just now showing the screen to my boyfriend and trying to explain what this is. He's staring blankly going "wait, what?"

*sigh* Boys. Thank you so much! Praise from such a smart, fashionable woman is a real honor. :)

Cheryl Lynn said...

atelier: thanks so much. I do indeed count it an honor.