Thursday, July 10, 2008

The "T's" have it!

In case you haven't noticed, the T-strap has made a much welcomed comeback to the world of fashion shoedom. The shoe's design is slimming to those whose feet are of the wider dimension (like mine) and leads the eye up the leg for longer, sleaker look. Whether open-toed or closed-in pump, the T-strap is a winner for both Spring-Summer and Fall-Winter.

Enjoy these lovely little ditties of the "T" persuasion.


Cole Haan
Darianna T-strap sandal



Donald Pliner
Nessa Pewter T-Strap
Jildor Shoes



T-Strap stacked heel
18.99
Go Jane



Guiseppe Zanotti
patent leather T-strap
520.00
Neiman Marcus



Miu Miu
Satin T-Strap sandal
710.00
Neiman Marcus

8 comments:

thatgirl! said...

Thanks! Your comments are always so well thought and sweet. I really appreciate them. Let me know when you get your site up and running.

V

Cammila said...

The new gladiator interpretation of the T-strap is really interesting to me. Older T-strap shoes had a quaint, innocent sort of feel, but the new ones seem so strong and dominating! *sigh* I love them all.

Francis Girard said...

In winter I don the T Bar with tights - my Mum says it just shouldnt be done but I love it. xf

Paris said...

Miu Miu ahhhhhhh...so good :) xx

Psyche said...

And, I could not be happier. I LOVE t-straps, and the big trend means more shoes to choose from! Now, I am wishing those Guiseppe Zanotti shoes would land on my doorstep.

Cheryl Lynn said...

Cammila: That is so true. I have an older pair of T-straps for work that are smart but tame compaired to the new edgier ones we have today. Good eye, my girl.

Francis: I know what you mean, I do the same thing. I just love the look.

Paris: Aren't those miu miu's fantabulous?

Psyche: I'm telling you, Guiseppe is fast becoming my new best friend.

Thanks all you lovely ladies for dropping by! Smooches!

said...

T-Straps are something of an adoration right now. Great article. Thank you for your wonderful comments every time. And thanks for having this blog! :)

Cheryl Lynn said...

<3 fashion chalet:

Thanks so much. I hope to keep making it better and better.

Love and kisses!