Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tripple Threat

I love this shoe. I think it would look great with just about any outfit, though I would favor a dress or skirt suit to show off this intriguing tri-bow beauty.

Bows have played a big part in footwear for the spring, summer and now the fall. They join the ranks of favorite embellishment along with buckles and multi-strap designs that are doning the feet of shoe mavens on and off the runways.

So my lover-lees, I hope you enjoy this fearless feast for the eyes by Marc Jacobs.


Marc Jacobs
Tripple Bow Bootie
535.00
Neiman Marcus

14 comments:

emily said...

it's very cute! :D

Chelsea Rae said...

Sometimes I look at MJ shoes and just scratch my head, but other times he hits the nail on the head. These shoes are so adorable!

Cheryl Lynn said...

emily: Indeed it is.

Chelsea Rae: You're so right. But with this one, he has a winner.

Psyche said...

Ooh-la-la. I likee!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Psyche: Aren't they fantastic?

Sharon Rose said...

These would be gorgeous with a LBD!!

Lady Melbourne said...

Very cute indeed CL, I think I'd like to have a pair myself!

Danz said...

How are you, my dear Cheryl?

These booties are very cute...I love love love the bows!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, take care! :D

Cammila said...

Bows are so playful! I just love how they add a dose of femininity to even a harsh shape.

Cheryl Lynn said...

So true, Camilla.

Imelda Matt said...

You know I have a beef with Marc Jacobs! This shoes stings my eyes! But it's interesting that others like it, that's what I love about fashion its so subjective!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Imelda Matt: The more I learn about Marc Jacobs, the more I realize how controversial he can be, and not necessarily in a good way.

I agree with you. I happen to like these shoes and I'm happy that fashion can cause some very serious debates between fashionistas. What makes fashion so interesting is that one person's fashion statement can be another person's stingy eyes.

Have a great evening!

PorcelainBlonde said...

Beautiful! Those bows are so sweet and playful :)

k.v.khai said...

those are so adorable ... would love them in a ruby glitter (a la Dorothy of Oz :-)