Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoe of the Week

Hello, my Bellas.

Hope your weekend was a great one.

Been doing a great deal of research for the blog to bring my Bellas the latest, or at least the latest to me, in shoe designers as well as our familiar favorites. Hope to be doing some interesting posts in the near future.

Anyhoo, here's my pick for shoe of the week. What do you think?

Ciao, me lover-lees!


Christian Dior
Caberet Mary Jane Pump
780.00
Neiman Marcus


Even though this is a shoe of the week post,
I just had to add this positively stunning bag
as a good "go with." I know it says Samourai, but
it looks sort of Victorian Gothic to me. Whatever
the case, I'm loving it.


Christian Dior
Samourai 1947
Knot Frame Bag
3600.00
Neiman Marcus

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Lover-lee! How's you? Yes, yes, Milo is sitting atop his high horse now that he's got a new home. Someone got a bath tonight, so he's pretty frustrated with me - he'll get over it. Hahhaha!

Oh dear, all of those Lit classes - don't you just want to go back and drown in all of that literature again? UGH. Thank you dear, I'm glad to know you were a minor too! I may be coming to you for some pointers! ;)

Can't wait to see what posts you've got coming up - you know I can never get enough of your shoe choices, bb!

xoxoxo

Chelsea Rae said...

Is it wrong that I think John Galliano can do no wrong. The Christian Dior shoes are always so gorgeous and artistic. I want every pair

Nay'Chelle said...

Love the samouri bag. YOu have such an eye for accessories!

Sharon Rose said...

Wow what a duo, if only!!!!

Lady Melbourne said...

Hi Cheryl!
Not sure if I like the shoe, although I think it could be worked with a nice little 1950's number and some stocking....the bag though- I'd have that swinging off my arm any day!
LM
x

Sharon Rose said...

Hi Cheryl Lynn-I've tagged you with a Premio Award, for your super shoe stylishness!!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Sharon Rose: Thanks so much, hon. I am honored and I left you a comment on your blog.

Have a great one and Thanks again!

Raiment Urbane said...

You write about shoes and handbags?...I can see this is a start to a wonderful blog friendship!

I'm loving the handbag, It's a piece of art, those SHOES I want.

FoxyRoxy said...

Very pretty shoes