Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mine, all Mine

Hello, my Lover-lees. Hope you glamorous gals are having a wonderful day.

Since I spend most of my time looking for the perfect outlet to acquire my favorite obsession I am pleased and happy to share a wonderful online shoe store, Solestruck.

I have just acquired a beautiful pair of Guess by Marciano peep-toe pumps. Solestruck carries the latest in well-known designer (some are high-end) shoes for what I consider reasonable prices for the brand names they feature. The shoes came pretty quickly, in about a week, another plus.

Solestruck offers various heel heights, flat, medium, and my personal favorite, torture stilettos. So ladies, just another reason to feed the obsession, check out www.solestruck.com and my beautiful acquisition below.


Guess by Marciano
Wilonna Black multi-leather
peep-toe cut-out pump
Solestruck.com

8 comments:

Imelda Matt said...

SHOE'NISTA, these look Imeldarific.

Psyche said...

Fantastic!

Thanks for the new site! I'm currently hooked on 6pm.com

Lady Melbourne said...

I agree with Imelda- just gorgeous! I wouldn't mind a pair myself....

Raiment Urbane said...

Beautiful!

Cammila said...

These are gorgeous, I love how the thin little criss-crosseys on the front contrasts with the thickness of the platform. I might just have to take a look at this site...

atelier said...

they look fabulous

Danz said...

Wow, those are some sexy shoes you have there Cheryl! I love, I want!

Thanks again for your comment darling! 'Why You Got THAT On?' sounds like an excellent idea for a website; it would be enlightening for some and controversial for others.

I'm glad you started painting again because it's such a great way to express feelings and creativity. Plus, you get to share it with others who appreciate your talent!

I love you too hun...take care! :)

Francis Girard said...

You paint? Do tell more.... very sweet shoes, perfect for a dinner date - No?