Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IT'S THAT TIME...

Summer sales are hot and heavy as the retailers continue to make room for the AW08-09 inventory. I thought these little beauties would get the adrenaline rolling since we have a little under a couple of months left of the barefoot season. So, my beautiful Bellas, feel free to show off your neon pedicures for a little while longer...


Dolce & Gabbana
Tiger Print Slingback
395.00/now 277.00+additional 40% off
Neiman Marcus


What an appropriate name for this little sparkly number.
Hard to go wrong with a T-Strap AND a bow.
Nanette Lepore
Bad Girl Sandal
350.00/now 245.00-add. 40% off
Neiman Marcus


Ballerinas never had it soooo good...

Burberry
Quilted patent ballet flat
475.00/now 333.00+add 40% off
Neiman Marcus



Manolo Blahnik
Criss Cross ankle wrap sandal
675.00/now 506.00+add 40% off
Neiman Marcus


I know, I know, but it's so beautiful
and so appropriately summery, I just had to include it.

Fendi
Large Sequined North-South Bowler
3980.00/now 2985.00+add 40% off
Neiman Marcus

5 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Ooh what to choose from...I love the 1st pair and the pink strappy number the best!! That was a very lovely comment you left for me on the vintage dresses-it's much appreciated, thank you!!

Laurel said...

Lovely! Thank you for the wonderful comment, C. You always put a smile on my face.

I hope you're doing splendidly! I really do hope that this VMagazine thing turns out for the best, I feel a bit discouraged but I just gotta keep my head up!

I'll let you know if Supreme gets back to my email!

xo

Cammila said...

Those Nanette Lepores are blowing my mind. They're like gladiator heels meet Broadway dancer shoes. I love them!

And sorry about my email, I checked the little button to make it available from my profile, but it's hidden over in the corner under a link. Of course, you can use that picture! Anything you'd do with it would only be an honor! :)

Danz said...

Hey Cheryl! The Nanette Lepore sandals are sooo cute! I want!!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my posts - your words are always so thoughtful and encouraging. I really appreciate it!

Chelsea Rae said...

I must be on a flats binge or something, because I love those Burberry flats. I think I just want something thats quilted leather...