Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a Colorful Life...Part Deux


Original collage by Me

Hello, my Beautiful Bellas! Here's the second in a series of posts on color. I think these bright babies would wet any girl's appetite for high fashion hues. Oh to carry those fashionable necessities around in these lovely handbags...


Kooba Nelli
Leather Hobo
635.00
Neiman Marcus


Botkier bags are so innovative. The colors are
so very rich and eye-opening. I may have to look a little deeper
into this line...


Botkier
Lita Clutch
225.00
Endless.com




Botkier
Sasha Mini Leather Duffle Bag
525.00
Neiman Marcus


Deliciously luscious, don't you think?

Marc Jacobs
Stam Patchwork Bag Cherry Tart
1550.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Lady Melbourne said...

More artwork, excellent!
I have awarded you the Premio Weblog award Cheryl, check out my pages for details!
LM
x

Sharon Rose said...

Your collage is really lovely, stunning! The botkier clutch is ever so cute too!