Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello, My Lover-lees...

Hey, my beautiful Girlie Girls!

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July Weekend. I rested a little bit, since I spent most of last week editing a friend's script. It was kind of a pressure cooker, because the producers were waiting for it. It was of fun, though, and got me to thinking about writing my own. I have a story in the process right now and I'm trying to decide if it's going to be a novel or an original screenplay.
What do you guys think? I would love some feedback. How about a nice story about a self-made millionairess who buys and sells high end designer shoes all over the world?

Wouldn't that be the coolest? Well maybe one day, huh? I'll keep you posted...
Love and kisses, Smiles and smooches.

7 comments:

thatgirl! said...

i would definitely watch that movie! haha.
One day? do it now!

Cammila said...

Yes yes yes! At least start writing it, just to get the creative juices flowing! I know I'd read it. :)

Cheryl Lynn said...

OOOOHHHH! Thank you my Lover-lees for the encouragement!

Much love

Nay'Chelle said...

Oh, yes. Definately a must read!

Sharon Rose said...

Good luck with your story!!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Nay'chelle and Sharon Rose: Thanks so much ladies. I'll keep you posted.

Much love to you!

Shell said...

You should do a novel first. Then when it become a hit you can option off as a movie.