Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagging

Good golly, Ms. Molly! I've been tagged!
What exactly does this mean, you might ask (I know I did).
Well, here are the rules...

--Post rules at the beginning of the post.
--Answer all the questions.
--Tag 6 people and go to their blogs and leave a comment to
inform them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your
blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted
your answers.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Taking care of my elderly parents, trying to lose weight,
and emotionally readying myself for my up coming 40th birthday

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?

i. Finish the files on my desk at work.
ii. Formulate questions for my next interview.
iii. Cash my paycheck.
iv. Pay bills.
v. Apply for writing gigs.

3. Snacks you enjoy.

a. A cold pepsi
b. hagen daz butter peacan ice cream
c. sour cream & cheddar ruffles potato chips
d. chocolate chip cookies
e. lorna doones
f. and too many others to mention...

4. Places you have lived.

Florida and Detroit (for the greater part of my life). I'm looking to
add somewhere infinitely more exciting in the future...

5. Things you would do if you were a billionaire

i. Finish building our new church
ii. Support any children's charity
iii. Live out of the country at least part of the year
iv. Buy real estate
v. Write for the rest of my life (which I intend to do anyway,
it would just be on a much grander scale).

6. People you want to know more about

Anyone artistic, Melchesidec, King of Salem in the old testament
book of Genesis.

Now the tagging honour goes to:
Lady Melbourne, Flat Broke Fabulous, Maven Society, Mud on my Teadress, J'aimetamere, & Fashion Addict

9 comments:

Danz said...

Great post Cheryl! Of course, I love all the snacks you mentioned and I also want to live somewhere exciting in the future! Also, love the things you would do if you were a billionaire :)

Francis Girard said...

Building a church is a fantastic answer....... and choc chip cookies are just the perfect thing to eat when im in bed blog blog blogging away. im working on my answers this week, will let you know when they are posted. xf

Paris said...

ahhh, pecan hag n daz...chocolate chip cookies...ahhhhh....

Haha. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I am touched, and would be honored to look at your work of course! I haven't had a good look at your blog yet as I thought I would leave you a comment first, so i'm looking forward to a good read and seeing if you have any art on here xx

Laurel said...

Awh, Cheryl! Thank you so much for voting. You're too sweet, seriously. I'm loving your super-shoe obsession, it's a wonderful obsession to have - don't you think? ;) I'll definately link you, lover! I'm always up for shoe friends.

Hope you had a wonderful day, xo

Laurel said...

Rock the front tuck, bb! It's fabulous! xo

Shen-Shen said...

Oh how I love hagen daz! :D

Paris said...

I had a look at your website and really enjoyed the art pieces especially flower babies, love the colour and the message and inspiration behind it! xx

Laurel said...

Ciao, ciao pretty girl! How's you? Thanks for the wonderful comment, by the way. OH! and thank you for voting! I can not believe it, Cheryl! It's gotten so crazy. I've jumped like 4 places because of my wonderful blogging-babies! Thank you again, bella.


Have a good day tomorrow, okay?
xoxo

Nay'Chelle said...

These are so fun to read! I like that you would write for the rest of your life if you were a billionaire.