Monday, June 16, 2008

LOOK OF THE WEEK: Designer Showcase-Giuseppe Zanotti

Okay my Bellas!

Here are my pics for look of the week which doubles as my Designer Showcase.

Today, I'm postively drooling, foaming at the mouth, even, over the stylings of former DJ and man about music, Giuseppe Zanotti. I don't really know how he got into the record spinning business (nor do I care at this point). I'm just eternally grateful that he recognized his TRUE CALLING!

That said, FA'SHOE'NISTAS, commence drooling...


Giseppe Zanotti
buckled patent pump
795.00
Neiman Marcus





I thought this beauty needed two angles to be appreciated.
Giuseppe Zanotti
Jeweled Fish sandal
850.00
Neiman Marcus


In keeping with the floral theme...
Giuseppe Zanotti
Satin Slide w/flower
695.00
Neiman Marcus



Here are some lovely flats for the less daring, or
for those who like a change in height every now and then...
Giuseppe Zanotti
Leopard Print Ballerina
495.00
Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

Psyche said...

These shoes are indeed gorgeous! I recently found a fabulous pair of Giuseppe Zanottisandals in a resale shop, but my size 8 foot refused to fit the one and only 7 1/2 pair.

Thanks for all your kind comments. You made my night! I've added you to my links.

Peace

Cheryl Lynn said...

Oh my, that must have been harsh. Happy to have made your night.

Have a wonderful remainder. I'm adding you as well.