Friday, June 20, 2008

GLAMOUR ON A BUDGET

Hello, my darling FA'SHOE'NISTAS!

Hope this lovely day is finding you fiending for footwear once again!
Thanks to my new found Sweetie Pie, Caroline @ Pensare Ancora (if you're new to me, please visit this lovely's blog)via my other Sweetie Pie, Laurel @ It's Her Factory, I have today's finds at lovely, affordable prices from gojane.com


Color Block Crocodile Print
Pointed toe pump
22.95
gojane.com


A close family resemblance to the open toe oxford. Loving it!

Lace up peep toe ankle boot
21.99
gojane.com


This colorful palette is beautiful. Don't you agree, my lover-lees?

Multi Animal Print Pump
22.99
gojane.com


Buckles, buckles, and straps! Oh My!

Strappy Gladiator Sandal
22.99
gojane.com


I simply love, love, love the color of this
reminiscent 1940's Betty Davis look, ala Now Voyager

Suede Blade Peep toe Maryjane
25.99
gojane.com

No comments: