Monday, June 23, 2008

AND HERE WE GO...AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've been tagged again by the lovely and beautiful, Laurel.
Here are the rules of the game...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.

These are the songs that will keep me company for the summer. Most are from my Pastor's new CD (1-4) and the rest are from his sister's CD. Interesting, huh?

1. I Still Believe, Marvin Winans, Alone But Not Alone
2. Alone But Not Alone, Title song, Marvin Winans.
3. My Story, Marvin Winans
4. Sinner's Prayer, Marvin Winans
5. Pray, Purified, CeCe Winans
6. Just Like That, Purified, CeCe Winans
7. Purified, Title Song, CeCe Winans

Tag ya'll! Flat Broke and Fabulous, Fashion Addict, Sober Shopper, Dressed up Like a Lady, Economy of Style, That's Chic, and Lady Melbourne
Have fun, my Bellas!

5 comments:

Cammila said...

Your comments brought the biggest smile to my face, I must tell you. Thank you for bringing your sunshine over to my corner of the internet once again. :)

Also, I must apologize for running way behind on my comments. I totally missed one of your last ones, but I'm caught up now, and I'm honored to trade links! You are SO added!

Oh and also also, I'm geeked to be tagged! This is a cool meme, the kind that gets the brain working. Hopefully I will get to it really soon.
:)

Danz said...

Hey darling Cheryl, it seems everyone is doing this tag haha, I just did one too! The Winans family is extremely talented and their songs are always very inspirational. Great picks!

Fashion Addict said...

hey thanks for tagging me, but I decided a while back that I won't do tag posts on my blog. But I really am flattered when fellow bloggers like you tag me, it's really nice!

Laurel said...

Awh, beautiful! Thanks for doing the tag! I just love having my summer playlist, don't you? It always makes for great memories.

xxooxoxo

Cammila said...

It would be awesome if you started posting outfit shots! I do take a lot of mine myself with a tripod, but a lot are also taken by my dear friend Perry, who just happens to like helping a girl out (and has a good eye!). My boyfriend takes a few, but bless his heart, he's not very good at it! :)