Saturday, June 28, 2008

All in the Family...


The Lovely Lady Melbourne

I love the world of fashion blogging. Since I started, I have communicated with a whole host of wonderful, young, fashionable women who clearly know their stuff. Brave, the whole lot of them, for putting themselves in the public eye and showcasing their keen fashion sense for all the blog-o-sphere to see. I feel privileged to know these women, even if it is just in cyberspace.

I don't know how normal a practice it is to showcase your fashion blogging peers on your own blog, but this week I really don't have a choice in the matter. Lady Melbourne is the epitome of grace and style, and her posts are always fashion savvy. But this particular post of June 26th, she really stopped the show with this amazing outfit coupled with the most spectacular shoes. So I am showcasing Lady Melbourne today as my first Shoemaven of the Week. Thank you Lady Melbourne, and all my other stylish Bellas for opening the floodgates of glamour.

8 comments:

Lady Melbourne said...

You are a doll! I have noted your post and am honored to be a Shoemmaven for the week!
LM
x

Cammila said...

I love it when bloggers I already read spotlight the ones they read! It brings our whole little world a little closer together. :)

Cheryl Lynn said...

To Lady Melbourne: It was indeed my pleasure. You are such a gem!

To Cammila: Look out, cutie. You may be next...

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

wow!she is good!i love to blog too!!coz i can connect with these beautiful persons!love the style! i am waiting for me to be on your blog..just kidding...(but who knows)

Chelsea Rae said...

The shoes, the shoes, the shoes. I don't know what else to say. I want them so bad!

I think more bloggers should spotlight other bloggers (and not just The Sartorialist) and even their readers from time to time. Its not called the blogging community for nothing!

Laurel said...

Babe, thank you for the lovely birthday wishes! I always love hearing from my favorite fa'shoe'nista!

Don't you just adore Lady M? She has such beautiful style and SO many amazing pieces. Great choice, bb!

Lublublub you, baby C!


xoxoxoxo

Psyche said...

Spectacular indeed!

Rich Hippie said...

i really love her heels