Saturday, June 21, 2008

2+2

Okay, I've been on a bags binge lately. But bags and shoes do accentuate one another, do they not? So, today I have two lucious bags from designer Jane Mayle, and two lucious bags from my own closet.

Designer, Jane Mayle is a transported Londoner who moved to the US as a child. She's a graduate of Columbia University with a literature degree. Clearly her lyrcism translated beautifully into her romantic designs, n'est-ce pas?

Enjoy, my Bellas.


Diamond patterned woven
Jeanne handbag by Jane Mayle
375.00
La Garconne



Jane Mayle
Toro Baby Billie Bag
$395.00
La Garconne


I purchased this cute little "canoe" bag years ago from
a shoe store in my local mall called 'Sole'
Unfortunately, the store has since closed and made me
very sad...


This purse is near and dear to my heart.
It belonged to my late mother. I remember her carrying
this bag to church when purses were called "pocketbooks" and
I was yet a wee little Fa'Shoe'Nista.
I'm pushing 50 this year, that should give you some
idea as to just how "vintage" this bag really is...LOL

My heirloom Church Pocketbook.

6 comments:

Danz said...

I love that canoe bag! So chic with a very interesting shape...I want! Thanks for your comments as always Cheryl :) Have a great weekend!

Nay'Chelle said...

Great bags! I really like your pocket book one.

Laurel said...

OH my oh my! That 'Sole' bag is stunning, Miss. C. I love your little heirloom pocketbook, such a wonderful piece with so many great memories!

Ciao, ciao mi amore!
xoxoxoxoxo

Cheryl Lynn said...

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, me ladies! As always, I just love it when you come to visit!

Francis Girard said...

This bag is really special - i love it. You have been a busy blogger. I have a lot to catch up on. xf

Brigitte said...

I love just about everything Mayle puts out. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I can only buy about two pieces a year.